3.01.2014

happy march & leona loves

happy first day of march y'all! spring isn't too far away now! in honor of the first day of march and me being in a major springtime mood, i want to share some of my favorites from LEONA, which i am still over the moon about interning there this summer! the spring collection is fabulous, with cutout details when you wouldn't expect it, removable collars and sheer overlays that transform pieces completely. i am lusting over many pieces and hopefully i will see some hanging in my closet as part of my spring/summer/work wardrobe! 













clearly i am tired of coats, scarves and sweaters! spring fashion is calling my name! today feels very springlike outside and later today i will be off to soak in some sunshine at the baseball field! the vols play at 2 and i'll be getting the bats and balls! i am excited for this season as a diamond girl, especially with a winning team! go vols! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment