7.03.2014

fourth of july flashback & OOTD

it wouldn't be thursday without a throwback! this week, its a fourth of july flashback! the fourth is big holiday for my family, we celebrate both america AND my lovely aunt's birthday! it is a day full of family, friends, pool time, too much food, homemade ice cream, fireworks and of course a sparkler dance by the birthday girl herself! the fourth is one of my favorite holidays of the year and i love being able to throw a party at our house! it is one of my family's traditions that i am most fond of and look forward to every summer! i am headed home after work today to start prepping for the festivities, but first a couple of pictures from past fourth of julys!


i think my love of fashion comes from my mama dressing me to the nines when i was little...


somehow i never quite made it through the whole fireworks show...

yesterday's OOTD was a seersucker dress (on sale now!) i have worn before, but this time i styled it differently. i added a simple white button down underneath and threw on my espadrilles along with some statement earrings and i was out the door! layering button-downs underneath simple silhouette dresses has become one of my go-to's when looking for a different way to style something! 



have a happy and safe fourth of july everyone & happy birthday america! 

xoxo,
clp 

No comments:

Post a Comment