10.24.2014

my take on business professional

well, i'm always one to stand out when it comes to my clothing choices. today for an important, nerve-racking presentation for one of my classes we were required to dress business professional. when i was told this, my first thought immediately was "oh yay! a new fancy outfit!" last weekend, with the help of my favorite personal stylist at j. crew green hills, katie, i was able to snag this gorgeous tweed dress! so while everyone else was in the typical black business suit, i chose to stand out in this lovely little number. better yet, it will be a great dress for glitzing up with accessories for the coming winter months!




j. crew mixed tweed dress, steve madden pumps

its bama weekend y'all! here's to hoping for an upset! go vols!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment