1.08.2015

beginning of the end

and just like that christmas was over, new years came and went, i packed up and headed back to knoxville, started my part-time job and and done with syllabus week of my last semester. where did christmas break, december and 2014 go? things are going so fast... i graduate in may. the job application process has officially begun and its both terrifying and exciting. i always like to have a plan and right now, my future is exactly planned come mid-may. however, i have full faith that something will come along and everything will fall into place.

for now though, i am going to savor my last semester here at UT. its going to be a busy semester full of schoolwork, but i'm not complaining. i plan to spend it balancing school, work and friends. as i mentioned earlier, i just started working at est8te, a high-end designer clothing boutique here right off kingston pike. i will be working on fridays and saturdays and i would love some visitors! i also want to spend as much time as possible with my friends, as we will never be living this close ever again. next year, i won't be able to walk out of my building and across the parking lot to my best friend's apartment. the friends i have made here, in alpha chi and not in alpha chi, are ones that will last forever, spanning states. and as always, spending as much time with my family is something that i intend to do. they mean the world to me, as i am missing them so much already, and who knows where my life will lead me post-graduation. we have some great trips planned: a weekend in asheville, spring break in florida and a family trip to hawaii! i am so fortunate to be able to travel like i do. i know it is going to be a memorable start to the year.

my posts have been few and far between lately, but i have been busy with the holidays and have a bit of a writer's block post-holiday. i have some ideas floating around in my head that you may see soon on the blog. until then, stay warm in this frigid weather!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment