7.19.2015

apartment style

i have been in my apartment here in franklin for just over a month now and have it just about perfect! with the help of my parents (especially my dad - cannot begin to thank him), all but my winter coats have been driven down 840 to franklin from murfreesboro... i might have to clear up some closet space to fit them! i am loving living here, my apartment is in the perfect spot: minutes to work, downtown, cool springs. nashville is just a hop on the interstate away and if i really need to see my mama and daddy, i can be home in 45 minutes. with the exception of needing a coffee table and the back porch and my room still being a work in progress, i have my apartment just about how i want it. a mix of modern and traditional, mostly feminine with hints of masculine, and a whole lot of white, my little place is home.







y'all come visit now! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment