1.10.2016

1 of 52

one down, fifty-one to go! my 2016, its looking to be a good one. we came back from our two week christmas break from work refreshed and ready to rock and roll at logo. seriously, i still can't believe i get to work where i work. every day is a gift and a blessing.

we celebrated my dad's birthday on the 6th. dear old dad, he has set such high standards for any male that may come into my life. sorry not sorry. another year older, another year wiser they say!

so whats on the calendar for 2016? i am excited for the year. its my first full year out of school and living away (yes, my parents are 40 minutes down the road but still). its my year. its 52 weeks of me. i have a feeling about 2016 - if it hasn't already fallen into place, it will. so what is actually on my list for 2016? come 12 months from now, i hope to have this list crossed off.

  1. take painting classes 
  2. work on my brush script and calligraphy 
  3. my first trade show in houston
  4. new orleans trip
  5. beach trip
  6. new york city trip 
  7. spontaneity 
  8. read more 
  9. relax more
  10. send snail mail 
  11. keep family as #1 
  12. try something new that scares me 
  13. know the number on the scale doesn't mean everything
  14. stay healthy 
  15. eat right
  16. love right
  17. live right 
  18. know this list isn't definitive 
some things i won't be able to really measure at the end of the year. was i spontaneous? did i relax more. i hope to live this year so that i can look back in december at the past twelve months and feel like i am able to cross off everything on the list now and what i hope to add as the year goes on. i know everyone makes their new years resolutions and unfortunately, myself included, those resolutions fall by the wayside. this year though, i hope that i can stay on track. 

and now without further ado (and the end of my rambling), here's to fifty one weeks of the claire with red hair. 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment