7.28.2013

starting a blog

i have toyed with idea of starting a blog for a while now. originally, i made this blog for a college english class assignment with the intention of most likely never posting on it again, but recently more and more people have told me that i should start a lifestyle blog. between my passion for fashion, my love of cooking and my obsession with working out and good nutrition, apparently i am the perfect candidate for writing a lifestyle blog.

i plan to share my recipes (both my originals and others that i love), my outfits of the day along with other fashion posts, my workouts and nutrition news, mixed in with posts about my adventures of just being a college student. all in all, the claire with red hair will be about a little bit of everything.

so here it is, the life and times of the claire with red hair... hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment