12.31.2013

2013 rewind

just like everyone else is saying, 2013 flew by. it seems like yesterday i saying hello 2013 and now i am bidding it goodbye. 2013, as with many years, was memory filled and year full of both changes and traditions. there were many firsts and many lasts, many laughs and many tears. there were losses and wins...

one of my 2013 resolutions was the "document my life more." i bought a new camera last year for my birthday so it was the perfect opportunity. i feel like i have done a decent job, but i am going to try to do even better in 2014. 2013 was a year i will always remember because it holds some of my favorite memories. so, without any further ado, here is theclairewithredhair's 2013 rewind in pictures...


2013 utk winter family weekend in the neyland skyboxes


my little cousin caroline and i at the American Girl Place


new york city with my mama (favorite thing about 2013!) 


my beautiful pledge class 


memphis with my older cousin and brother


annual braves game trip


summer days by the pool with the girls 


5k #1


blake shelton concert


ut at alabama with my best friends 


predators game 


5k #2 with one of my BFFs, megan 


and christmas eve to finish off the year!

its safe to say that i am a lucky girl. my 2013 was nothing short of fantastic and i am thankful i got to do everything i did. from CMA fest to fall saturdays spent in neyland stadium, i got to do more in one year than many people do in five... we lost my grandfather this year and he has been greatly missed by all, but we know he is in a better place. my parents celebrated 25 years together with their dream trip to europe. i fell more in love with my sorority and realized how big of an impact that greek organizations have not only on individuals but also to communities. i figured out what i wanted to do in life and at school. i grew closer to my friends and found girls who can accept me for who i am. i became closer to my family and am thankful that my mom is my best friend, i am just like my dad, and that i have a close relationship with my older brother. i believe that this year was good to me. with that, here's to 2013 - i bid it farewell, with hopes for an even better 2014. happy 2014 everybody! 

xoxo,
clp 

No comments:

Post a Comment