12.27.2013

lilly pulitzer resort favorites

if you have read my blog before, you know my love for all things lilly pulitzer. the more lilly, the better in my opinion! lilly is just now starting to release their resort collection and i am already in love! in this first release of the collection, i found a few pieces that i am drooling over and just think would be perfect for the cruise my mom and i are taking for spring break! this collection reminds me of more traditional lilly, which i really like. it still has a modern twist to it, but the original lilly is still alive and well in each design! below, i have included some of my favorites and also a few of my other favorites i came across while browsing! 













how cute are all of those! too bad that i won't be able to wear anything like that until it warms up here or on the cruise!

as scrooge-y as this sounds, i think i am ready to take down christmas. i already took down the few decorations i had in my room today. i guess i am just ready for things to get back to normal! i love christmas so much but i always hate when it is over so i just want to get back into my routine. today i went to the gym to start working off some of those extra pounds santa gave me and it felt good to be back in body pump and spin! the best way to get over an eating-indulgence is to put it behind you and get back to what you eat normally and your regular exercise.

i have seen more movies in the past week than i think i have seen all year. monday i saw Frozen which was amazing (and had a red-headed princess!). tonight after our no-more-christmas-food supper at our favorite mexican restaurant, la siesta, we are going to see Saving Mr. Banks. i have heard it is really good so hopefully i can sit still through it being the busy-body that i am!

have a wonderful last friday of 2013!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment