12.27.2014

january to december 2014

is anyone else in a post-christmas daze? from the cooking to the eating to church to the laughing to the running around, christmas was a bit of a blur, but i couldn't have asked for it any other way. santa came by and was very good to me, he really outdoes himself year after year. i have eaten more than i needed to, but i guess that is part of the holidays. reigning myself back in is proving to be a challenge, but i know with a little discipline and routine, i will be back on track (especially with the help of my new Misfit fitness tracker - obsessed)!

with the christmas season coming to an end, another year comes to an end. 2014 has many things: a happy, sad, challenging and rewarding. i feel that i kept up with my resolutions from last january fairly well: i am now at a much healthier weight and still eat healthy, i have made myself more social (which i am still working on), i read more, i traveled as much as i could, i relaxed a little (still working on that too) and i have worked towards my future. i know many have noticed a change in me, and i have as well. i am still on cloud nine since my summer in nashville, and am the happiest i think i have ever been. i look better than i did a year and a half ago as well, though i will always struggle with my diet and body image, but that is something i am able to admit to. i have found friends that i know i will keep forever, through all the post-graduation unknown that will soon ensue. i have a strong relationship with my family that i am thankful for.

instead of posting a "claire's year" on Facebook as many others have done, i chose to share some of my favorite moments from 2014 below. they are some of my favorite memories from this year, with my favorite people (and in some fabulous clothes!).


SPRING BREAK CRUISE WITH MY MOM 


MEETING THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR HOUSEHOLD, STELLA


ATTENDING THE WEDDING OF MY SORORITY SISTER THIS SUMMER 


THE LOVELY LEONA CLOTHES


MY HAPPY PLACE ON 12 SOUTH


TWO OF THE BEST ROOMMATES FROM SUMMER


SUMMER ADVENTURES AND TRADITIONS


QUICK TRIP TO CHARLESTON


NASHVILLE BECOMING HOME 


FOOTBALL WEEKENDS WITH FRIENDS


MY BEST GIRLS


CHRISTMAS EVE

so what is ahead for 2015? my last semester at UT (given all things go as planned), a weekend in asheville, a part-time job to finance my shopping problem, barre3 and workouts, a girls trip with my mom and grandmother to florida for spring break, graduation, hawaii, maybe a trip to new york, and fingers crossed, a job. i'm looking forward to what 2015 has in store, i think it may just the year of the claire with red hair. 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment