4.18.2015

last sorority formal OOTD

and just like with everything else lately, my last sorority formal has come and gone. it is bittersweet for sure. while i am excited for a new chapter of my life, i am also sad to be ending this one. while all semester we have been saying we can't wait to graduate, now that it is less than 3 weeks away, we would like a "pause" button. i will no longer be able to see my best friends' apartment from my window. they are always a phone call away, but now we will have to work around graduate school and work schedules to get a quick chat in.

last night could not have been more perfect. i went single and sober, but that was how i wanted to go. i have to say that everyone looked gorgeous, in their own way. that is one thing i love about my sorority, we are all very different, but we are all beautiful individually and as a group. it was bittersweet talking to my pledge class throughout the night. we all couldn't believe how quickly this night had come. i am so glad that i made the effort to go since socials are not usually my thing. i'm so lucky to have friends that didn't mind that i third-wheeled it all night!

our spring formals are semi-formal, and i went with a classic LBD from my favorite designer, LEONA. i dressed it up with some knotted gold dangles and simple nude strappy heels. a smoky eye (that stayed all night thanks to a fabulous, affordable primer), nude lip and nude nails finished the look.



xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment