5.10.2015

university of tennessee graduate

this past week has been a whirlwind, but wonderful. i graduated from UT with a degree in supply chain management from the haslam college of business on thursday, celebrated with family afterwards and friday with a special lunch at the orangery, packed up my apartment and cried as i said goodbye to my best friend.








now back home in murfreesboro, i will start my job at logo on wednesday, leave for hawaii in two weeks and move to franklin in four. the real world isn't just coming - its here.

today, however, is about celebrating my mother and the other "mothers" in my life: my grandmothers and my aunts. if i am half the woman they are, i will be just fine.

xoxo,
clp

p.s. the graduation pictures were taken and edited by my talented best friend, ellie veazie. i could not be happier with how they turned out and so thankful to have such an artistic friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment