10.28.2013

lilly pulitzer resort collection 2013

the only thing that makes a rainy monday better? the online release of the lilly pulitzer 2013 resort collection! i. want. it. all. if only i had a bank account that would allow me to do that! luckily for me though, my birthday and christmas are just around the corner so lilly will certainly be making the wish list! this collection has miss lilly p.'s signature bright colors and bold prints, in styles that are ready for travel! fingers are crossed that i will get to wear some pieces on my spring break cruise with my mama (which i am already counting down the days to)! here are some of my favorites from the first delivery of resort 2013!










how fabulous are these?! i am in love with everything which makes it even harder to choose favorites! once again lilly never fails to disappoint!

my monday so far hasn't been terrible. i have two more classes this afternoon then meeting tonight which is thankfully informal. hopefully it won't last too long since i have three tests this week and some homework assignments i really need to work on. if we could fast forward to friday at about 1:15, my life would be great. this weekend is one of my best friend's 21st birthday parties and mom and dad are coming into knoxville so i can't wait to see them! hope everyone has a happy monday and a good rest of the week!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment