10.23.2013

november j. crew favorites

i really think j. crew plans their collection releases for AFTER i visit the store in green hills. just last week i was in there to meet with katie and get some fall pieces and guess what was released today? the november collection. oh well, i still got some fab pieces from the line that katie had pulled for me and i do have christmas coming up. she also gave me a copy of the november style guide which i swooned over the whole ride home from nashville. it is amazing. it reminds me of the old j. crew from several years back, the reason i fell in love with the brand. don't get me wrong, there is very little j. crew has done that i don't like but this catalog really impressed me. fall is probably my favorite fashion season and j. crew hit the nail on the head, as usual. here are some of my favorite looks from the catalog and just online, which you can see also on j. crew's november style guide sneak peek pinterest board!

















this morning i had the most wonderful oatmeal. not kidding at all. i got it the other day at williams-sonoma (i am a 50 year old at heart and it is one of my favorite stores). i am all about pumpkin lately so when i saw the pumpkin nut flavor i just had to try it. it comes blended with pumpkin, nuts and warm spices so all you have to do is add liquid and toppings of choice! today, i made mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and topped it with a sliced banana and some pomegranate seeds. to die for and a healthy, filling breakfast choice!



to say i am a little overwhelmed is an understatement. there is so much going on in the next two weeks and my planner looks like a pink pen threw up all over it. to top it off, yesterday i cracked my phone screen (i had made it almost 4 years without breaking it) and registering for classes didn't go as smoothly as imagined. however, today i planned out what i need to get done and am starting to cross things off my list which is making me feel better! unfortunately, i have three tests next week so i am working on getting all homework done before i leave for alabama friday so next week i can focus solely on studying! i'll be needing lots of luck next week on my tests! hope you enjoyed some of my favorites from the november style guide and happy wednesday!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment