8.24.2014

sunday's lust list

getting back into the school routine has taken up most of my time this week and i haven't been able to get a post in! the past few days have been filled with tweaking things in my apartment, going to classes (i'm in for a hard semester) and seeing my friends! still, i have found time to do some online shopping! i am dreaming about quite a few new things that i have found so here is the latest lust list!


topshop textured crop-top and full midi skirt















today is another very special lady in my life's birthday: my grandmother. she is the reason i have red hair and my role model. if i am half the woman she is, i will be better than most. i am forever grateful for the close relationship we have. the redheads of the family have to stick together! today i am lucky to get to have lunch with her! after that, the online shopping will have to stop so that i can start getting back in the "you actually have homework now" groove. on the plus side of school starting back up, it will be football time in tennessee this time next week! go vols! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment