9.26.2013

interview OOTD

i have encountered my first step into big girl world. i had my first interview ever today for a summer internship and needless to say, i was quite anxious about it. after preparing for it through the help of friends, i do feel like it went as good as it could go so only time will tell! of course, if i bombed the interview, i wanted to look fabulous while doing it so my outfit was a top priority. i decided on a modest fit and flare in a conservative color (but not black because i still wanted to be remembered) and simple flats since i had to walk around campus afterwards (and by the way, UT's campus is not a good place to break in Revas). i kept my jewelry simple because i didn't want to distract the interviewers. i think my outfit was perfect for the atmosphere of this interview and i was comfortable in my clothing which is a must!


french connection dress, tory burch reva flats 


tonight is big-little reveal for alpha chi and i am so excited! my little gets a little tonight which makes me a grand big (and makes me feel old)! i can't wait for the newest addition to our family and am looking forward to many family dinners! tonight starts my busy but fun weekend and i am really looking forward to everything that is going to be happening! happy thursday to all! 

xoxo, 
clp


No comments:

Post a Comment