9.27.2013

its the little things & OOTD

it's the little things that truly make a difference. it may seem like nothing at the time, but it could impact you or another person more than you know. today i was minding my own business washing my hands at the TRECS when a girl came up to me and said "i see you at the gym all the time and wanted to let you know that i think you are beautiful. i thought you should hear that today." i don't think the girl knew how much her comment had an effect on me. I have always had body issues and even though i lost weight and am much healthier and happier, the body issues will still always be there. i know i will always struggle with that and its something i am going to have to live with or overcome. the girl probably does not know that she made my day and i have been on cloud nine ever since. it has inspired me to do more "little things," in the hope that they may have a big impact.

as i mentioned in my previous post, last night we had big little reveal and i became a grandbig! our family grew and i am just obsessed with my grandlittle, mackenzie. her, megan and i are three peas in a pod so i think our family is going to be really close, which is what i have always wanted. i also love my extended family more than anything too! we all come together perfectly to make the best little family!


my little family


our extended family 


i am so excited for tonight! mom, dad, and phillip are coming in and we are eating at dead end bbq (best bbq in knoxville by far and some of the best i have ever had) and then we are going to the blake shelton concert, which i have heard is phenomenal! i can't wait for phillip to try dead end bbq since he is quite partial to edley's in nashville. i also can't wait to see mr. blake shelton on stage at thompson-boling in his tight blue jeans and cowboy boots. fingers are crossed he plays rocky top! for the concert, i decided to wear some printed jeans i wanted to wear before september ended and a bright sweater. i apologize again for the horrible picture... i was in a bit of a rush!


j. crew sweater, j. crew gingham toothpick jeans, tory burch navy caroline flats


as i write this, my parents are on their way to get me so i must be going! hope everyone has a great friday night and that it is "ten times crazier" than normal! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment