9.13.2013

nyfw & a lilly print

new york fashion week always reminds me of one thing: how much money i don't have to buy those beautiful clothes walking down the runway... yet. regardless, my love for all things fashion prevails and i am glued to my computer watching live feeds of the shows and reviewing the many collections. designers have, as they always do, outdone themselves at the spring 2014 ready to wear shows. i am already looking forward to spring now and i haven't even had a chance to wear any of my fall clothes!

below, i have picked some of my favorite looks from nyfw. there are too many collections and looks to include all my favorites, but here are some from my favorite designers. maybe a few pieces will make their way to my closet come spring! (all images from style.com


michael kors


michael kors


j. crew


j. crew


kate spade new york


kate spade new york


tory burch


tory burch


oscar de la renta

last night i cooked for some of my very favorite people in the world. erin, caroline and ellie mean the world to me and i dont know what i would do without them. I fixed the Dashing Dish's crockpot lime chicken fajitas, my homemade refried beans and some spanish rice. we four girls devoured it. the chicken fajitas were delicious over tortillas, but they would also be yummy over just rice or atop a bed of lettuce!

the best part of today has been that Alpha Chi Omega won the Lilly Pulitzer sorority print contest! i could hardly contain my excitement when i found out. i think if i wasn't in public that i would have jumped up and down and screamed. i cannot wait to see how fabulous the print will be that Lilly will come up with for us. the christmas list will certainly have alpha chi lilly on it this year!

happy weekend to everyone! this time next week i will be home in murfreesboro and i could not be more excited! i can't wait to see my family and i am in need of a break from knoxville.

xoxo,
clp

2 comments:

  1. The de la Renta show was astounding. Have you seen the pics from Marchesa?

    ReplyDelete