4.10.2014

2 shades of fabulous from j. crew

yesterday, j. crew released another round of new arrivals from their spring collection. unfortunately if you looked up "broke" in the dictionary, a picture of me is what you would find. still, a girl can dream right? some of the pieces are not my style, but a few really caught my eye. the product i am most obsessed with is the two-toned metallic heels. mixing metallics can be tricky and j. crew did it without fail. these shoes go with anything... from jeans (especially those fabulous high-waisted ones below) to skirts! they are a must-have for my closet! here are just a few of the things i am lusting over from the newest batch of spring arrivals!











(all images credit jcrew.com)

well this week has been a busy one but on the bright side, i took my last two tests of the semester until finals start! i can't believe that there are only two weeks left of class. can't believe it, but can't wait for them to be over. this semester has been a tough one so i am happy to see it come to an end. summer is calling my name and i am excited for hot days by the pool, spending time with friends and family, working at LEONA and living in nashville!

i know i probably shouldn't, but my weight has been on my mind lately. it went down a little bit after the cruise but i have a hit a plateau and have the fear that it will continue to rise instead of stay the same. i would like to drop the few pounds i gained on the cruise but my body is clinging to them. my mom says this is a good thing but it is definitely bothering me. i have come to realize that weight issues are always going to be mental for me and i know that they shouldn't be. as long as i am healthy and happy, the number on the scale shouldn't matter. however, these past few days, my weight has been nagging at me. its hard to put into words and its hard for others to understand. i continue to eat healthy and workout daily so i am not sure where to go from there. hopefully this will go away in the next few days.

tomorrow is the day i prove myself as wonder woman! not really but i have quite the busy day to end the week. for diamond girls (or spring sports ambassadors) i have to work the annual sea-ray relays track meet for the majority of the afternoon and then it is straight to relay for life until nine. a work out and trip to the grocery are on my list for the morning! fingers crossed i make it through the day so that i can enjoy the spending the day with my parents and brother who will be here for the orange and white game!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment