4.24.2014

lilly pulitzer summer 2014 favorites

new tory burch, j. crew and lilly pulitzer all in one week... i feel sorry for my bank account. i am trying to avoid anywhere that sells clothes like the plague but my email just keep enticing me. and when the subject line says "new arrivals" i can't help but click! i shared some of my favorites from tory burch (who is having a 25% off everything sale by the way) and j. crew the last two posts so today's post is all about summer in lilly! i wouldn't want to spend my summer any other way, and this collection is as lilly as lilly can be! i think the collection is much more wallet friendly and more casual which is great for both me and my mom. the fabrics are light and the prints are bright of course! it was hard to choose my favorites (which i know i say with every new release) but these are the pieces that really stood out to me!














today i had my last class as a junior! just three exams stand between being a senior which is crazy. its almost big-girl real-world time! right now though, i am preparing for the coming weekend by wearing my formal shoes to break them in, complete with socks and nike shorts. really a trendsetting look. in a little while, i am off to learn to play some tennis this afternoon and soak up some of the beautiful sunshine!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment