4.27.2014

carnation ball recap

last night was the night we had all been looking forward to all semester! carnation ball! my chapter has carnation ball once every four years and it is our most talked-about formal - from dresses to hair to everything! carnation ball is put on a higher pedestal than all of our other semi-formals and deserves special attention and my attendance! i am so happy that i went! i had the most perfect shoes, dress and clutch, a wonderful best friend who did my makeup, friends that told me my hair was pretty since i was in tears about it, and most importantly, the most perfect date! the night was everything i could have planned for and i wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else besides my date and my alpha chi sisters!


j. crew dress, mudpie glitter clutch, kate spade charm heels 


kate spade charm heels 


derek, the best date! 

of course this morning i was up before seven even though it was a very late night for me! sometimes i just wish i could be a normal college student and sleep in! i guess today starts the studying for exams... i only have three and my first one isn't until thursday, but i need to get on the study-train now so i don't get behind! packing up my things at the apartment is also on my to-do list. i will be done and home for summer a week from tomorrow so i am trying to pack up everything i can! it is amazing how much stuff accumulates! i am also going to get coffee with my best friend from high school today and am looking forward to catching up with her! we may not see each other very often but when we do, its like no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off! enjoy the warm sunshine today y'all! 

xoxo,
clp 

No comments:

Post a Comment