4.23.2014

j. crew may style guide favorites

my productivity has possibly been at an all-time high today... workout, sell books, shower, today show and ellen, homework, lunch, kroger, walgreens, bank, hardware store and even a stop by starbucks for a zen green tea with splenda and that was all before my class at 2:10! i must have done all caffeinated coffee this morning instead of my regular 2 scoops caf and one scoop decaf! it does feel great to have gotten so much done though!

as usual, j. crew released some new arrivals today and also posted their may style guide on pinterest! i really think they plan their releases for after i go to the store... that may be a good thing though, especially since this style guide and collection release has me lusting over many pieces! the collection is feminine, light and summery with a preppy and professional vibe. many of the pieces can be worn multiple ways and i am going to have to get my hands on a few of them for my summer wardrobe!


bandeau top and high waisted brief in seersucker


drawstring pant in brushstroke floral


surf skirt in cove floral


swiss-dot flounce sleeve dress


lightweight merino scallop sweater


waffle beach sweater and pleated eyelet skort 

(all images from J. Crew's Pinterest)

the linen cardigan, seersucker blazer and navy heels were also added to my wish list! i just got out of my last supply chain class of the semester and tomorrow i have a group presentation but that is all the school i have except for finals! seriously, where did this semester go!? i know i have said that multiple times but really i can't believe the end of it is here! happy last days of classes to all my college readers!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment