5.28.2014

feeling peachy OOTD

peach season has started! one of my favorite things about summer! i love getting peaches at the farmers market and from the peach truck whenever i find them around nashville! i have already bought 2 bags from the peach truck and oh my goodness they are good! i am using them in every way that i can and today i put them in my salad!

tomato and peach caprese salad

1/2 tomato, sliced
1 peach, diced
handful grapes, halved
2 slices of mozzarella cheese 
fresh basil
spinach 
balsamic vinegar
  1. assemble salad, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and keep in fridge until ready to serve! 
my outfit was peachy today as well! i guess i had peaches on my mind (maybe daydreaming about my lunch?) while i was getting dressed this morning! actually i think i just had fruit in general on my mind when i got dressed! 


j. crew linen shirt, j. crew eyelet skort, j. crew pineapple necklace, marc jacobs watch, kate spade new york lemon keds 


when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment