5.18.2014

life lately

my life lately in one word: happy. in the past week, i have moved to nashville and started my internship with LEONA. i have explored my new neighborhood of 12 South. i have joined a new gym. all new things, all happy results. nashville already feels like home to me and i haven't even been here a full week. there has always been something missing when i am in knoxville, yes, my friends are there and yes, my school is there, but there has always been a void since day one. here in nashville, no void. i feel like i have been here forever and that everything just clicks. can i just stay happy here forever? 

i tried out two local favorites this weekend, crossing them off my bucket list! taqueria del sol and jeni's ice cream were both winners and definitely warrant another visit! the key lime fro-yo at jeni's with graham cracker crumbs in it was absolutely divine and i loved all three of the salsa in taqueria del sol's sampler! 

yesterday was LEONA's Go Gray in May event which i helped work! i think it went off without a hitch and am excited to see the final amount that is donated to the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. i have newfound respect for those who work in retail, as i was on my feet all day in uncomfortable (but cute of course) shoes and by the end of the night, was exhausted! you don't realize the work they do when you are the shopper! after the event, i met my mom and dad for BBQ at edley's on 12th (and devoured my pork platter - working works up an appetite!) and then we went to fido in Hillsboro Village for a dessert with local lattes (so good)! 

on friday i was featured in the Millie Dress (worn as a tunic) with the white Mercer Pant on the LEONA: nashville Facebook page! the dress comes in a couple color and print options and i am going to have to snag one before they all sell! 

this week has been perfect and i could not be more excited for the summer ahead of me! i am hoping to live every second of it happy! 

xoxo,
clp 

No comments:

Post a Comment