5.11.2014

happy mother's day

where would i be without my mom? she is my rock, my role model and my best friend. i would have never been able to make it through the past three years of college without her always being just a phone call away for the good and bad days. though i may be the reason she has to now color her hair (sorry mom) because of my difficult teenage years, i know now i would be no where near where i am today without her. i keep realizing more and more often how much i am like my mother. i am thankful for the relationship and bond that we have today. without her, i would be lost and without a very vital part of my life, a person that has shaped who i am and who i hope to become.



happy mother's day to all the mama's out there, including both my aunts and grandmothers! have a wonderful day and don't do any "mom" stuff today! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment