5.29.2014

thursday OOTD & spring sale

i feel like all my posts lately have been quite short but to be honest, working 9 to 5 is tiring! i may not be doing physical labor but i am worn out by the time i get home and not in the mood to write long posts! i am still loving every minute of my internship at LEONA and everything about this summer in nashville. each day is something new and exciting and i couldn't be happier! soon i will post my favorites from the most recent j. crew and lilly pulitzer collections and also some of my favorites from the LEONA fall collection! i have seen the fall collection with my own two eyes and oh my goodness, which organ do i need the least so i can buy everything!? it is gorgeous and lauren has outdone herself! tonight i don't feel like staring at the computer screen so the post may come tomorrow or in the next few days but i still wanted to post my OOTD!


j. crew sleeveless drapey top, j. crew reid crop jeans, tory burch miller sandal, c. wonder necklace

i also wanted to share LEONA's spring sale with y'all! we just marked down a ton of amazing spring items and they would be perfect for any wardrobe! shop the great prices in-store or online at www.leonany.com or give me a call! 


xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment