6.15.2014

happy father's day

where do i even begin? my daddy is incredible. i can't even fathom where i would be, or who i would be for that matter, without him. he is my number one partner in crime, my main man, my teacher and guide, my rock and everything to me. he is selfless, kind, honest and strong. i have said before that my mom is my best friend and my dad and i are exactly alike... this couldn't be more true and i couldn't be more happier that it is. we may fight and disagree sometimes, may have had some not-so-fun times, but the good times far outnumber the bad. from daddy-daughter dates that range from shopping to baseball games, my days spent with my daddy are my favorite. so, happy father's day to the best dad. i'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my daddy and i'll always be your little freckle-faced redhead girl, no matter my age.




i love you to the moon and back, daddy.

xoxo,
clp 

No comments:

Post a Comment