6.29.2014

new look

the claire with red hair has a new look! i hadn't been happy with my previous layouts that came with Blogger and contemplated switching platforms, but in the end, i found some amazing Blogger themes from 17th Avenue Designs. i like the simple, modern, chic and classic of the "genevieve" template and am very happy with the results!

one of my goals is to build my blog following and in trying to do so, i have made the claire with red hair its very own Facebook page! please like the claire with red hair on Facebook and share with your friends! i will post updates and links on that page as well as my personal Facebook! y'all don't know how much i appreciate you reading my ramblings and i hope to rant and rave, like and lust more and more! also, click the links on the right to access my instagram, twitter and pinterest so you can connect with me on there as well!

xoxo,
clp

p.s. don't forget about LEONA's flash sale happening now through tuesday! shop online with the code EXTRA35 or in store on 12 South!

No comments:

Post a Comment