8.18.2013

apartment living

i am finally all moved in and decorated (for the most part)! i cannot tell you have long i have waited for this day. dorm life was not for me and i loved living in the beautiful alpha chi omega mansion (which some of recently nicknamed the Lyre Lair - which i am loving) but i think living in an apartment will be much more suitable for me. move-in went as well as could have. there was a lot to do but everything got done except a few cosmetic issues. here are the highlights of the weekend and the finished product!


mom got trapped in the back seat after the publix and target run...


dad the handy-man got stuck after fixing something under my bed...


living room


breakfast area


my room





closet


and the bathroom! 

i am so happy with the way everything came together in my room! i had a vision for it all summer and this is about as close to the dream as i could get! none of it would have been possible without the help from my mama and daddy! i definitely got the luck of the draw with those two. i am absolutely exhausted from moving this weekend and from recruitment. i gave my body a much needed break from working out. tomorrow starts a whole new week with exciting things happening so i am hitting the hay early tonight! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment