8.19.2013

happy birthday mama!

i am my mother made over and i couldn't be happier. she is my best friend in the whole entire world and there is no way i would be the person i am today without her. i don't know if she knows it or not, but she is the woman i strive to be. she is my role model for all aspects of my life. she works extremely hard at her demanding job and still maintains a healthy marriage and family life, a challenge many cannot do. she always puts others before herself, especially her children and i couldn't be more thankful. i know i am the reason she has to color her hair because of the hard times i have given her but without her, i would not have made it through my first years of college. we have had our ups and downs, but if i turn out to be half the woman my mother is, i will be on the right track.




"all that i am i owe to my mother." -george washington




today is my mama's birthday and i hate that i can't be at home to celebrate. missing birthdays is one of my least favorite things about being away at school. so, from knoxville i am wishing my mom a very happy birthday with many more to come. may this year bring health and happiness to you!

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment