1.24.2014

favorite friday finds

so i have been pretty good about not spending my money on things i don't need and sticking to a budget which was one of my new years resolutions! however, last weekend i went home so, of course, a trip to green hills ensued. mom and i went saying we weren't going to buy anything but next thing we knew, we had shopping bags in our hands! nonetheless, it was all for spring and getting ready for our cruise so we passed the purchases off as acceptable! today i also treated myself to a big-girl purchase since i landed a dreamy internship earlier this week. once again, i am not your typical college student and instead of celebrating by going out or another typical young adult way, i went to one of my favorite home decor boutiques in knoxville, fig and company, and bought myself a ghost chair! i have drooled over ghost chairs for quite some time and i finally found one in my budget!  i love how you can combine them with both modern and traditional decor and they mesh seamlessly! i can't wait to put it in my apartment next year! below are my favorite finds as of late!


dolce vita niro sandal 



tory burch vesper top


tory burch brinda tee 


kate spade brighton rock collar necklace 


my ghost chair! 

i think i need to join shopaholics anonymous because i just can't seem to keep myself away from the stores! new lilly pulitzer and j. crew spring collections should be coming out in the next week or so... fingers are crossed for self-control! happy weekend everyone! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment