1.06.2014

happy birthday daddy!

today is a big day y'all! it is my daddy's birthday! i have a father like no other. i always say that my mom is my best friend and i am my dad made over, which i couldn't be more proud of. i always call him "the mystery man" because i swear i learn something new about him everyday. he is unlike most dads in that he cooks, cleans, is a great bag holder when shopping, is the ultimate handyman, can build just about anything and even did my hair when i was younger ("no bumps daddy!"). he is the reason that my standards are set so high when it comes to men in my life. i will always be his baseball-watching partner, his Tennessee Volunteer, his red-headed, freckle-faced daughter and his little princess no matter what.





xoxo,
clp 

No comments:

Post a Comment