1.28.2014

lilly pulitzer spring 14 favorites

there are no words. i am love-love-loving lilly pulitzer's first round of spring 2014 collection! with these frigid temps we are currently having, the collection certainly has me dreaming of spring! the prints are amazing as always and the silhouettes are lilly classics with a modern twist. i can certainly see myself in many of the pieces - i am actually going to wear the ashlynn keyhole detail maxi dress for my sorority's carnation ball this spring! but without further ado, below are my top five favorites!







 




i obviously love the shift silhouette and the boxy shell silhouette. i have found that both are flattering for my body shape and the shell works well with multiple pairings when looking for bottoms! i can see myself wearing some of the newest pieces to my internship this summer because they are perfect for business casual in the south! 

xoxo,
clp

No comments:

Post a Comment