1.09.2014

lilly pulitzer for the home

today is friday for me! as of 12:25, it was officially the weekend! i think i am really going to enjoy having no friday classes this semester... too bad jobs aren't just monday through thursday! but between yesterday and today i have been to all my classes, printed all my syllabi and bought my books so i am ready to roll for this semester. hopefully it will be a good one here on rocky top!

i posted some of my new year's resolutions previously but i wanted to add a more recent one that i did not share. another one of my resolutions this year is to put my self more on a budget and control my spending. so far i have done okay, but with the new resort and spring collections coming out, i know i am going to have a harder time! my mottos are going to be "spend less and wear more" and "quality over quantity." there are a few things i may treat myself to with christmas gift cards, but besides that, i am going to try to wear what i already have since most of it has only been worn once or still has the tags on it! i am lucky enough to be able to wear, in my opinion, fabulous clothes so i think they need to be put on display more and i believe i shouldn't buy something just because it is the newest thing! fingers are crossed that i can keep to this resolution y'all! 

as most of you know, i love Lilly Pulitzer. one of my favorite things about the brand is that they are not just clothing. they partner with other companies to produce items ranging from iPhone chargers to shower curtains. Garnet Hill is one of the companies that Lilly partners with and they just released their newest collection of Lilly bedding and bath! i can definitely see some of the following in my apartment next year!







happy thursday y'all! tomorrow is friday which means it will be the weekend for everyone! have a good one! 

xoxo,
clp 

No comments:

Post a Comment